The Center for Case Management, Inc., founded in 1986 at New England Medical Center Hospitals (now Tufts Medical Center), Boston, continues to be the industry leader in the custom-development of tools, roles, and systems for managing outcome-driven care from the bedside to the boardroom at the lowest possible LOS and cost per case across the continuum. CCM’s clients include hospitals and health systems; small and large direct care provider agencies and physician groups, health plans, information systems and pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and professional associations.
As the innovators of outcome-based clinical paths (CareMap™ tools) and clinical case management, CCM constantly expands those and other methods for achieving cost/quality outcomes, including analyses of case type level data and case management performance indicators for both payers and providers. CCM provides solutions and implementation strategies to meet the unique needs of clients as they seek ways to meet mission and margin targets.
- Consultation support for conversion to an Accountable Care Organization (ACO)
- Roadmap for migration to Risk Contracts, Population Management, and Bundled Payments
- Assessments of Case Management Departments and Related Functions
- Implementation Support, including Training, Project Management, Policy and Clinical-Continuum Tool Development
- Provision of Interim Directors of Case Management
- Arrangement of site visits to best practice institutions
- Speaker’s Bureau
Trademark holdings, signifying CCM’s intellectual property (and licensed to consulting clients) include:
- CareMap ™
- CareCalendar ™
- CareGraph ™ Clinical Progressions
- CaseHub ™