Here’s what people are saying about working with us:
Thanks for guiding Cheryl to us. She is a godsend. The team is molding into shape with the right person at the helm. We’ll still be reaching out to you from time to time to help us improve our processes.
Thank you (Kathy Walsh) for the wonderful work you did for and with us. You gave us exactly what we needed, an assessment and a plan on how to successfully start a pragmatic, focused and tactical ED CM program. We’ve been up for 2 weeks and as we deal with little things and continue to tweak our approach, it started positively and continues to build fans.
We really can’t thank you enough. You were charming, patient, collaborative, and extremely knowledgeable and a great teacher. What a combination!
I feel there has been so much value in our engagement with CFCM and our work with Margaret. The initial assessment helped us assess our staffing and justify some needs that we had. It also helped us see the potential that we had to better utilize the staff that we had and improve our model. The subsequent visits have helped us:
- Assess individual performance among our Case Managers and Social Workers. It was helpful to have someone from outside FGH work alongside them and assess performance and make recommendations for follow-up and improvement.
- Bring CM and MSW together in working toward common goals.
- Create some common language between CM and MSW.
- Create unit-based pairs of CM and MSW and build relationships.
- Highlight ways we can be more proactive in discharge planning.
These were the first consultants we have had that really know what they are doing at the level of detail where we were having problems. Because of their suggestions, our Medicare LOS is already going down, the physicians have become more responsive to us, and we have the ability to work on our other targets.
Matt Boettcher was absolutely wonderful while we were on site at St Joseph’s. He had a lot of good ideas and hopefully we can implement some at the Med.
Thank you again for going above and beyond with this project